What is BI Reporting?
BI reporting is the process of collecting, collating and analysing big data with the use of BI tools for the purpose of meaningful insights and trends. It can be used in numerous ways to slice and dice the data.
By taking into account regional, divisional, financial and non-financial performance, BI reporting works as a great tool to enable smart business decisions. Having all the collected data in one place makes it much easier for business owners to visualise, discover, analyse and share valuable insights into how their business is performing. Users can view and utilise a wide range of live data that is displayed through informative dashboards, interactive reports, and data visualisations.
How We Can Help You
Alexander Bright can provide your company with BI reporting services that will reveal hard-to-see insights within your company’s financial data. We use modified methodologies to create personalised dashboards and visualisations, and we can prepare actionable reports containing data that will help you make important business decisions.
Why Our Clients Use BI Reporting
- If you have significant data captured on your systems but you don’t know how best to analyse it, BI reporting helps you to summarise the data by slicing and dicing it.
- It’s highly automated, meaning it requires minimal or no manual intervention. Initial set up is all that is required.
- The BI tools perform a great amount of data crunching and calculations in the background, eliminating errors and providing you with a robust set of reports.
- BI reporting enables benchmarking and regular comparison with both the internal and external environment.
- Establish the type of users, understand operational challenges, analyse the market space and then implement the most relevant set of key performance indicators.
- Flex your data by extracting it, transforming it to ensure that it is flexible and scalable.
- Construct interactive dashboards with rich data visualisation of charts, graphs and maps.
Get Started Today
Discover a better way to understand your business’s financial data with help from Alexander Bright. Contact us online or call our office today to learn more about our BI reporting services.