Outsourced Payroll Services in Melbourne
The Challenges of Payroll
- Payroll Being an Essential Service: When payroll isn’t a core competency, the complexity of workplace agreements and EBAs virtually guarantees costly errors within an organisation. The Australian government’s National Employee Standards (NES) provide a frame of reference for minimum compliance that requires vigilance and expertise to remain compliant. One of the functions of a provider of superannuation accounting services and payroll services is to ensure that the minimum standards are adhered to and, in concert with HR, are communicated effectively to all employees.
- Expertise: This requires the implementation of a strict framework to minimise errors and costly mistakes within the system and books.
- Payroll Tax: Payroll tax is a highly misunderstood tax area by smaller and medium-sized businesses. This is due to wages definitions and different rates and thresholds across the states within Australia.
How We Can Help
More and more businesses are outsourcing various financial services, giving them more time to focus on core competencies. Alexander Bright can assist your business by taking care of the complexities of payroll systems and compliance so you can experience the benefits of outsourcing your payroll requirements.
- Save Time – We offer cloud-based payroll services to Melbourne businesses who do not want to spend time training internal staff on how to use accounting systems or manage payroll compliance and regulations. We save your HR department time by handling your business’s data entry requirements.
- Save Money – The cost of hiring specialist payroll staff can be expensive and often unnecessary. Alexander Bright provides cloud-based payroll services for small business and medium business clients to eliminate the costs of unnecessarily hiring staff.
- Focus on Your Core Business – Many businesses outsource various services, and payroll is no exception. By outsourcing your payroll, your organisation can focus more on finding ways to generate revenue and invest in strategic resources that drive growth in your company.
- Improved Security – Cybercriminals can target businesses for their payroll, invoicing and identity data in order to steal money. Alexander Bright liaises with highly skilled specialists to ensure that our clients’ payroll systems remain fully secure at all times.
- Simplify Reporting – We produce financial reports that are transparent, accurate, and can be accessed by management when needed. This allows management to more effectively plan for growth and predict upcoming changes in regards to their staff.
Superannuation Accounting Services
In addition to offering payroll services, Alexander Bright is well positioned to assist with superannuation accounting. Business owners can rely on our superannuation accounting services to help them understand their obligations and remain compliant. We can take care of managing the superannuation needs of your employees, as well as providing trusted superannuation guidance and support that’s tailored to your business.
Schedule an Appointment Today
Alexander Bright offers both superannuation accounting services and payroll services to Melbourne companies. Feel free to call our office or contact us online today to schedule an appointment with our certified B2B accountant.