Payroll Tax & GST Accounting Services
Alexander Bright is an experienced B2B payroll tax accountant who can handle your business’s payroll tax and GST accounting requirements. We aim to streamline your costs and ensure that your employees are being correctly paid in a timely manner.
What is GST?
Goods & Services Tax is one of the most important tax compliances that has an impact on every transaction a business carries out.
These are the key elements which are important to get right when it comes to GST accounting:
- Application of correct rates & right methodology of recording it
- Completing Business Activity Statement (BAS) or Instalment Activity Statement (IAS) correctly
- Submitting to ATO in a timely fashion
- Avoiding non-compliance penalties
Why You Need Our Help
- We can assists with classification of tax supplied and setup of tax rates on system
- We will introduce good practices to record transactions for easy documentation
- Accurate data entry
- Managing the compliance/submissions in a timely fashion
- Help manage the cashflows resulting from GST tax exposure
- Implement strategies to make the whole end to end GST reporting and submission process efficient and cost-effective
Payroll tax is a highly misunderstood tax area by smaller and medium sized businesses. This is mainly due to:
- Threshold amounts of wages on which the tax is paid, which varies based on each state
- Definition of wages and what’s included regarding remuneration is often complex to define
- Recording of annual leave, sick leave, termination leave etc. is tough to calculate and establish in an accounting system
- Registrations collection and calculation methods can vary depending on the structure of the group of companies
Our Payroll Tax Accountant Can Help You:
- Define and standardise the process to enable easy recording and payment of these taxes
- Define wages that are exempt from the payroll tax
- Record accurate data based salary costs and payment summaries
Contact Us Today
Alexander Bright offers both payroll tax and GST accounting services to small and medium sized businesses based in Australia. Call our office or contact us online today to schedule an appointment with our certified GST and payroll tax accountant.