Business Registration Services
Anyone who is planning on starting a business must determine the type of business structure they will follow. Alexander Bright offers business registration services to help you set up a business structure that suits your business operations, protects your assets and reduces liabilities. With our help, you can get your fundamentals right.
How We Can Help You
- Business Advice and Compliance – Our experienced chartered accountants put business advisory at the forefront of our business advice and compliance services. Our accounting and compliance services are tailored to suit your business and its needs.
- New Company Registration & Structural Implementation – We can help with new company registration, company ABN registration and structural implementation for sole traders, companies, partnerships and trusts.
- Business Plan Formulation – We can help businesses of all sizes prepare a business plan that incorporates short and long-term growth strategies.
- Accounting Ledger Setup & Training – Our accounting and compliance services can teach you how to take care of your general ledger transactions, how to budget, and how to carry out relevant procedures.
- Tax Registration & Optimisation – Our chartered accountant monitors and advises clients on changes to taxation, ensuring businesses are correctly structured.
- Strategic Advice on Business Development – Business advice and compliance services can make a big difference to your long-term success. We help clients reduce the amount they pay for routine processes and ensure efficient compliance.
- Application of Technology – We use state-of-the-art accounting technology to create efficiencies from day one so you can get a clearer picture of your business.
Alexander Bright has experienced ASIC registered agents in Melbourne who can provide support around your ASIC submissions and compliance requirements. We will complete and lodge documents to ASIC on behalf of your company.
ASIC Services We Provide
- Changes to company details
- Application for voluntary deregistration of a company
- Notification of resolution to change company name
- Notification by a company to nominate or cease a registered agent or contact address
- Copy of financial statements and reports
- Form 410B and 410F Application for reservation of a name
- Registered agent ceasing to act for a company or companies
- Notification by officeholder of resignation or retirement
- Statement in relation to company solvency
- Request for correction
- Notification of supplementary information
Arrange an Appointment Today
If you’re looking for ASIC registered agents who can partner with your business to assist with compliance and ensure your monthly ASIC statements/annual ASIC statements are accurate and up-to-date, contact Alexander Bright today. Call us or contact us online today to arrange an appointment.