BAS and IAS Accountants in Melbourne
Alexander Bright has experienced BAS and IAS accountants in Melbourne who can assist businesses with their BAS and IAS requirements. We can ensure your BAS and IAS statements are lodged on time, every time, helping to make your bookkeeping requirements simple and stress-free.
- Compliance: Compliance with statutory reporting is an important issue in every business. A business that is non-compliant exposes itself to penalties and sanctions that can place further financial strains on the business’ financial resources, which can amount to hundreds or even thousands of dollars. Our IAS and BAS accountant in Melbourne can stop your company from incurring any penalties, fines or late lodgement fees. We can also resolve any past compliance issues and ensure you are ATO compliant.
- Statutory Requirements: The issue of Statutory and Regulatory requirements can be quite broad, but they can pose challenges if a business is not aware of them.
Why Us For Your BAS?
- TPB Registered: Our IAS and BAS accountant in Melbourne is registered with the TPB. We are authorised to represent your company to the ATO in regards to managing your accounts and ensuring your BAS is completed and lodged on time.
- ASIC Registered: We work with registered ASIC agent who can act as an intermediary between your business and ASIC.
- BAS Compliant: Alexander Bright takes the provision of BAS services and the issue of compliance seriously, ensuring all reporting is completed correctly the first time and lodged in a timely manner.
- Submission Deadlines Are Always Met: We have a strong framework around BAS submission timelines. We will submit your BAS before the deadline so you don’t incur any penalties.
- Correct GST Reporting: By law, it is the business proprietor’s responsibility to record and report how much GST the business has received and paid. We will improve your processes and standardise reporting of GST to ensure this is done correctly.
- Account Reconciliation Services: We carry out sufficient end-to-end bank reconciliation and account reconciliation services to check the financial integrity of your BAS and detect if there are any discrepancies, errors or signs of fraudulent use of your company’s funds.
Contact Our Accountants Today
Alexander Bright’s IAS and BAS accountant in Melbourne can keep your company’s records up-to-date and accurate. Call us today or contact us online to learn how our BAS/IAS preparation and lodgement services can help your business.